1) The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2) For Technical(Engineering) Courses:should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
3) For Non-technical (Non-Engineering)Courses: a) Commercial Practice and Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology / Modern office Management Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate. b) Library Science and Information Management Should have passed Karnataka P.U.C-II or Equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
4) For both Engineering & Non-Engineering, the candidate should have completed atleast five full academic years of study in Karnataka between 1st Standard and qualifying examination.
5) Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE/ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 at the time of document verification & online application submission process.
Lateral entry admission to 3rd semester diploma
Candidates who have passed SSLC or Equivalent Examination with 35% of marks in aggregate and should have passed ITI (2 Years Course) /PUC II completed could apply for admission to 3 rd semester(2 nd year).